Sunday, May 17, 2009

News/Event: Launch of 'The Ordinary Miracle'



It is going to be a busy week. Edith Geraghty has kindly invited me to appear on her 'Weekly Edition' programme on Castlebar CRC radio this Sunday, 5-6pm to talk about my forthcoming poetry book launch and read a couple of poems. Edith works tirelessly and selflessly to promote other artists and art, as well as being involved with various community groups up in Belmullet, Co. Mayo. In addition, if that weren't enough, she is the Artisitic Director of Phoenix Theatre Works Community Theatre Group, and a poet, actress, playwright and radio presenter. She is also a lovely person.
My book 'The Ordinary Miracle' will be launched by The Heinrich Boll Association at The Cyril Gray Memorial Hall, Dugort, here on Achill Island on Wednesday evening, 27th May, at 8.30pm.I shall read from my book and signed copies will be on sale.
The book can also be purchased from: (click on image to preview book and purchase)
By Poetry Mark F Cha...


and further online bookstores at http://seaeaglepoet.terapad.com
For further information contact me at:
markchaddock@yahoo.ie
http://achillwriter.blogspot.com/

No comments: